Multi-Site Leadership Opportunity as Market Director of Infection Prevention at CHI St. Vincent Health, a Magnet-Designated Organization!
- The Market Director of Infection Prevention leads all infection control strategy and programs across the CHI St. Vincent Health multi-facility market, which includes four hospitals and several clinic sites.
- Reporting to the Market Vice President of Quality, the Market Director will partner closely with clinical and non-clinical departments, as well as health agencies, to ensure best practices for sterilization, sanitation, and disinfection.
- This leader will utilize data analysis and industry standards to drive continuous quality improvement.
- Must bring 5+ years of experience in Infection Prevention, either at a large or multi-site healthcare facility.
- Certification in Infection Control (CIC) required.
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Public Health, or Epidemiology required.
- CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network with four hospitals, is part of Catholic Health Initiatives.
- As Arkansas’ first hospital to achieve Magnet-designation, CHI St. Vincent was re-designated with the distinction in 2018. Recent awards also include the #1 Hospital in Arkansas in 2017 by U.S. News & World Report and being named to the “100 Great Hospitals in America” list by Becker’s Hospital Review.
- CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs was named among the 2019 “Best Places to Work” in Arkansas by Arkansas Business and Best Companies Group.
- Headquartered in Little Rock, networks include 25+ primary care locations, 40+ specialty clinics, urgent care, home health, rehabilitation, and surgery centers.
- With more than 600 licensed beds, CHI St. Vincent is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization serving the heath care needs of Arkansans, including patients from all 75 counties.
- Little Rock is Arkansas’ capital city with more than 200,000 residents and a bustling River Market District that features endless dining, entertainment, and arts attractions.
- With the Arkansas River to the north and Ouachita Mountains to the west, Little Rock is graced with natural beauty. Known as the Natural State, Arkansas offers unlimited ways to enjoy all the beauty the state has to offer. Take advantage of trails to hike, rivers to canoe and fish, lakes to boat, and many hunting opportunities.
- Little Rock is a friendly and accessible city that offers sites like the Clinton Presidential Library, a children’s museum, zoo, and Pinnacle Mountain State Park.