Drive growth strategies and provide hands-on leadership as you take on the role of Chief Financial Officer!
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the CFO directs the financial and business office activities, works to improve financial reporting for the hospital as well as mentors and supports the finance team.
- Assists the hospital's governing board and CEO in the development of long- and short-range hospital operations plans, administers the general accounting and patient business services, as well as provides consultative recommendations regarding budget modifications as required.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate strategic level thinking, excellent growth strategy processes, and the ability to help drive aggressive growth plans.
- Must bring a strong background in revenue cycle, experience developing and implementing strategic initiatives, as well as the flexibility to adapt to constant change in a competitive environment.
- 10+ years of hospital financial leadership experience ideally serving in a CFO capacity.
- Must bring in depth knowledge of third-party reimbursement including managed care contracting and Medicare cost reporting; Experience in Critical Access Hospital environments is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred; CPA preferred.
- Littleton Regional Healthcare, located in Littleton, New Hampshire, is the leading provider of health care services in northern and central New Hampshire.
- Through its 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and ancillary services, Littleton Regional Healthcare offers 50+ specialty practice areas, generating 110M in net patient revenue.
- As a not-for-profit critical access hospital, Littleton Regional Healthcare is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the individuals and communities they serve in Northern New Hampshire.
- LRH publishes healthcare quality data as part of their effort to provide the community with meaningful, relevant, and easily accessible information about the quality of the services and care they provide.
- The often-overlooked but equally adorable hamlet of Littleton contains one of America’s best main streets, framed by the towering Whites and the Connecticut River.
- Despite Littleton’s modern touches, the restored Grist Mill, Ammonoosuc River’s covered bridge, and the Opera House stand proudly as reminders of Littleton’s small-town past.
- The White Mountains have been feeding the creative tendencies of writers, painters, and other artists for centuries, and Littleton boasts a proud artistic community. From the League of N.H. Craftsmen Gallery on Main Street and its sister Littleton Studio School to boutique shops and art galleries dotting downtown, Littleton celebrates art!
- Whether you prefer a quiet nook and a gourmet dinner or gathering around a sunny breakfast counter with friends, Littleton's myriad eateries aim to please.
- Renown as a hiker's paradise for over a century, the nearby White Mountains host innumerable modalities of escape, adventure, and recreation.