Beautiful Small Town in Kentucky in Search of a Director of Obstetrics
- The Director of Obstetrics will lead Saint Joseph London’s new Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), which offers L&D services and also includes six private intensive care rooms to promote family-centered care for newborns, mothers, family members.
- In partnership with the Chief Nursing Executive/Senior Leadership this Director will evaluate strategy around service line growth, succession planning and development of all future construction projects.
- This leader will serve as a mentor to clinical staff by providing coaching to promote career growth and enhanced nursing skills.
- Responsibility areas include survey readiness, regulatory compliance, all staffing functions including ensuring proper levels to meet care needs, employee education, fiscal management, performance improvement, quality and safety initiatives, and operational efficiencies.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong background in women’s services and 5+ years in a management role.
- BSN and L&D experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- CHI Saint Joseph Health is one of the largest and most comprehensive health systems in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. The organization consists of 135 locations in 20 counties, including hospitals, physician groups, clinics, primary care centers, specialty institutes and home health agencies. In total, the health system serves patients in 35 Kentucky counties.
- CHI Saint Joseph Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care.
- Saint Joseph London is a 150-bed full service hospital located in London, Kentucky. They have been awarded the Women’s Choice Award by America’s 100 Best Hospital for Patient Experience in 2014. The hospital was also awarded Chamber of Business - Business of the Year 2020 and Leapfrog - ‘A’ Fall 2020, ‘B’ Fall 2021.
- We hope you’ll visit us and find the friendly faces and spirit that will make you want to call London home! London, Kentucky is a “vacation crossroads” with a relatively low cost of living, which has made the city a center for business, shopping, entertainment, education and health-care. London also enjoys a sound base of industrial and retail business, and the schools are exemplary.
- A moderate climate, proximity to huge forests, beautiful lakes, tourist attractions and the metropolitan areas of Lexington and Knoxville combine to make London a very special place for visitors, new residents, and business opportunities.
- The City of London’s rights were granted in the Commonwealth of Kentucky in 1826. Since then, London has grown with over 8,000 residents, and has been named the Cycling Capital of Kentucky, Kentucky’s 5th official Trail Town, certified as a Tree City by Tree City USA, and annually hosts the World Chicken Festival.
- London is only 80 miles from the Blue Grass Airport and 30 miles from major attractions such as Big South Fork National River, Recreation Area, Big South Fork Scenic Railroad, Bill Woods Park and the lively downtown tourist area of Williamsburg.