Join a Washington Health System as the Interim Regulatory/Accreditation Consultant
- The Interim Consultant Serves as lead in coordination and facilitation of accreditation and regulatory work for hospitals within assigned networks.
- Accountable for accreditation regulatory program with assigned scope of responsibility to include, but not limited to identifying gaps in compliance with state hospital licensing and accreditation standards, communicating to leadership on high-risk compliance issues, and supporting the development of local leaders and staff to be aware of rules pertaining to their areas of responsibility relating to regulatory compliance.
- Works with local leadership, stakeholders and subject matter experts to provide oversight to ongoing regulatory readiness within the networks Conducts tracers, internal audits and rounding activities to identify vulnerabilities and to validate compliance with accreditation and regulatory standards.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a healthcare discipline, regulatory, patient care, quality or risk required.
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related field required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Longview is ideally situated between Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon, offering residents a rural life-style with year-round opportunities for recreation .
- It is the largest city in Cowlitz County with a population of approximately 36,000.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.