Join an Ohio Medical Center as the new Interim Progressive Care Unit Manager
- The Interim Manager will oversee the Progressive Care Unit at an Ohio medical center, including 43 FTEs.
- Work to develop the unit in such a way that it is able to take on more complex patients.
- Address the true staffing needs of the department and evaluate areas of breakdown within processes and procedures to make appropriate corrections.
- Must bring previous leadership experience within a cardiac/coronary unit.
- RN license required.
- BSN degree required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Lorain is located in northeastern Ohio on Lake Erie, approximately 30 miles west of Cleveland. Parks are abundant in this city, which houses a grand total of 51.
- Known as “The International City,” over 70 different nationalities live in the Lorain area. During the summer, the city puts on the Lorain International Festival in honor of the area’s eclectic makeup.
- Cleveland, just 40 minutes away, is home to 4 professional sports teams: Indians, Browns, Cavaliers, and the Monsters. Check out a game and all the activities the city has to offer in your free time!
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.