Join a California Medical center as their new Interim Director of Med/Surg and Telemetry!
- The Interim Director of Med/Surg and Telemetry will be responsible for the daily operations within the 72-bed department and will oversee approximately 90 FTEs.
- The Director will maintain staffing schedules to ensure the unit is properly staffed.
- Responsible for the stabilization of the department while simultaneously monitoring any needs of staff members pertaining to continued training, education, and mentorship pertaining to new and current staff members.
- Active RN license and BSN degree are required.
- Just an hour south of downtown Los Angeles, Los Alamitos, California offers many outdoor activities and urban eats. Check out El Dorado Park for a relaxing weekend excursion.
- Care for a swim Head 13 minutes southwest and enjoy Long Beach!
- If you’re a fan of wine, visit Seal Beach Winery, winner of the 2017 Harvest Challenge.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.