A California Hospital is seeking their next Interim Director, Case Management!
- The Interim Director, Case Management, will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the Case Management and Social Services department.
- This leader will oversee a team of approximately 85+ FTEs and will strive to provide exceptional guidance pertaining to Case Management operations while stabilizing and maintaining staff relations throughout the department.
- Seeking an independent mission-focused leader who will initiate a strong level of accountability, problem-solving, and innovation throughout the department while also encouraging collaboration and communication with staff members, nurses, and physicians.
- Ideal candidates will be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- California RN license is required.
- Healthcare experience is required.
- Pay Range: $175,000 - $180,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Los Angeles is a sprawling metropolis in southern California, with the Pacific Ocean to its West and the San Gabriel Mountains to its East.
- With its year-round Mediterranean climate, Los Angeles is the perfect place to get outside and be active - the city offers hiking trails for every level of hiker, exciting mountain biking trails, and miles of beaches offering robust waves and hidden coves.
- The city boasts thriving restaurant and bar scenes with world-famous restaurants owned by iconic chefs like Wolfgang Puck, and speakeasy-themed bars with secret entrances and passwords.
- Sunset Boulevard alone sets corporate skyscrapers next to artsy villages, with cultural marketplaces just a few miles from upscale shopping.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.