Join a West Coast organization as their new Interim Chief Financial Officer!
- The Interim Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the oversight of financial operations throughout the organization.
- The Interim Chief Financial Officer will develop and maintain state funding for the organization, and will strive to improve payroll, AP, and tax accreditation processes.
- Seeking a hands-on leader who will be able to implement structure and stability throughout the department by serving as a visible source of leadership and encouraging collaboration and communication to improve employee engagement rates.
- Candidates will ideally bring extensive knowledge pertaining to financial operations including accounting, revenue cycle, patient financial services, purchasing, and billing.
- Ideal candidates will be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Pay Range: $250,000 - $275,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.