Head Managed Care operations as Vice President over a health system in Kentucky!
- As Vice President of Managed Care, you will oversee the organization’s managed care and government and employer contract agreements by developing strategies to ensure successful negotiation and execution of agreements
- Goals include enhancing payer contracts and relationships, providing leadership and oversight for key analytics functions related to the development of new, innovative products, developing goals and strategies for business growth, and ensuring standardization and consistency in all payer contracting efforts
- The ideal leader will possess prior System experience
- Master’s degree is required
- Baptist Health is a not-for-profit, faith-based system composed of nine hospitals with more than 2,700 licensed beds.
- As the largest not-for-profit health system in Kentucky, Baptist has over 300 points of care including outpatient facilities offering Urgent Care, Express Care, occupational medicine, physical therapy, and diagnostics.
- The Baptist Health culture is one that fosters teamwork, innovation and opportunities for growth.
- Louisville exudes warm hospitality, and has all the charm of a smaller town, combined with a thriving art and music scenes and many fantastic dining, entertainment, and performing arts options
- The city is known for the quality and quantity of its parks and is currently undertaking one of the nation’s largest parks expansions, which will open 4,000 new acres of parkland
- Louisville was named a Top Travel Destination in 2013 by Lonely Planet and is an up-and-coming American city that is consistently recognized for its high quality of life standards