Serve at a Level I Trauma Hospital when you take on the role of Interim Director of Access Center!
- Responsible for the integration, facilitation, and coordination of a Level I Trauma Hospital patient throughput initiatives, optimal staffing, and capacity management.
- Serves as a professional role model, leader, and mentor to members of the healthcare team in accordance with organizational and departmental philosophy and goals.
- Coordinates the development of an environment that promotes excellence in clinical practice and customer satisfaction, while striving for optimal efficiency and productivity of all resources.
- Covid vaccination required for this role.
- KY RN license or compact state license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Louisville exudes a warm hospitality and has all the charm of a smaller town, combined with thriving art and music scenes and many fantastic dining, entertaining and performing arts options
- Louisville is known for the quality and quantity of its parks, and is currently undertaking one of the nation’s largest parks expansions, which will open 4,000 new acres of park land
- Louisville was named a Top Travel Destination in 2013 by Lonely Planet, and is an up-and-coming American city that is consistently recognized for its high quality of life standards
- Louisville is a major metropolitan city and is host to a variety of shops, restaurants, and museums
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.