Join a south-central region hospital as their new Interim Critical Care Manager, Stroke ICU!
- The Interim Critical Care Manager, Stroke ICU, will be responsible for daily operations within the neuro-trauma unit, with oversight of approximately 23 FTEs.
- The Interim Manager will work to address patient quality care metrics and will access/hold team members accountable for care delivery, job duties, and adherence to role expectations.
- Will invest in the staff members, ensuring that both their physical and mental health are well taken care of as an effort to maintain a positive work environment and prevent burnout.
- Seeking a visible leader with significant experience to improve operations, and work culture. Additionally, this leader will need to hold the ability to properly mentor staff members and will be willing to jump in and provide hands-on assistance when needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), and active compact RN license is required; Master’s degree is preferred.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.