Become Interim Clinical Manager Mixed Patient Acuity for a Level I Trauma Hospital!
- The Interim Clinical Manager cares for a wide variety of patients including trauma, strokes, gunshot victims, diabetes, etc., within a Level I Trauma Hospital located in Louisville, KY.
- Responsible for holding staff increasingly accountable to continue to steer culture in positive direction.
- Focus on mentoring newer staff, holding staff accountable for care delivery, job duties, and adherence to role expectations, as well as help staff with their mental health and balance to reduce burnout.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks upon acceptance.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- KY RN or compact RN license required.
- COVID vaccination will be required for this role.
- The Southeast. exudes a warm hospitality and has all the charm of a smaller town, combined with thriving art and music scenes and many fantastic dining, entertaining and performing arts options.
- This beautiful region is known for the quality and quantity of its parks, and is currently undertaking one of the nation’s largest parks expansions, which will open 4,000 new acres of park land.
- The Southeast region is near major metropolitan cities and is host to a variety of shops, restaurants, and museums.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.