Join the #1 ranked hospital in Louisville as the Interim Executive Director of Oncology Services Program!
- Reporting to the Vice President, this position is responsible for planning, directing, monitoring, coordinating and evaluating the oncology program on an ongoing basis.
- The Oncology Program Director is responsible for the overall administration and coordination of the oncology program, and will work to provide program oversight and advisement for a variety of oncology practice environments.
- The position has accountability for financial performance, quality monitoring and performance improvement, regulatory compliance and accreditation within the Oncology program and other assigned areas.
- The Executive Director of Oncology Services Program oversees Cancer Registry, Radiation Center, Outpatient Infusion Centers, Cancer Center Programs and Services, Multidisciplinary Clinics, and Community Outreach services.
- Minimum of 5 years recent healthcare management experience required, with most recent 3 years in the development and leadership of a major oncology program
- Graduate degree required, MSN preferred
- Must be available to start within two weeks of job offer.
- Louisville exudes a warm hospitality, and has all the charm of a smaller town, combined with thriving art and music scenes and many fantastic dining, entertainment, and performing arts options
- Today, the city is known as the home of boxer Muhammad Ali, the Kentucky Derby, KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken), the University of Louisville and its Cardinals, Louisville Slugger baseball bats, and many Fortune 500 companies!
- Louisville’s Jefferson Memorial Park is the largest municipal urban forest in the United States. It sits on over 6,000 acres of land!
- Louisville was named a Top Travel Destination in 2013 by Lonely Planet, and is an up-and-coming American city that is consistently recognized for its high quality of life standards
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!