A Kentucky Hospital is seeking an experienced leader to serve as their new Interim Director of Mixed Patient Acuity!
- The Interim Director of Mixed Patient Acuity is responsible for six patient acuity units including oncology and trauma and will oversee approximately 325 FTEs.
- Will focus on the improvement of patient quality, including patient falls, and pressure related injuries to ensure that quality patient care is being provided.
- The Interim Director of Mixed Patient Acuity will access, manage, and implement improvements for financial aspects throughout the department including budgets, and financial analyses.
- Must be willing to mentor staff members, including Nurse Managers, to ensure that they are providing a supportive and positive working environment.
- Ideal candidates will bring previous Cerner EMR experience and will hold considerable knowledge and/or leadership experience.
- Seeking a strong leader to think outside the box and will be willing to deliver hands-on assistance to staff members when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and active RN license are required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Louisville exudes a warm hospitality and has all the charm of a smaller town, combined with thriving art and music scenes and many fantastic dining, entertaining and performing arts options
- Louisville is known for the quality and quantity of its parks, and is currently undertaking one of the nation’s largest parks expansions, which will open 4,000 new acres of park land
- Louisville was named a Top Travel Destination in 2013 by Lonely Planet, and is an up-and-coming American city that is consistently recognized for its high quality of life standards
- Louisville is a major metropolitan city and is host to a variety of shops, restaurants, and museums
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.