Texas Health System is seeking an Interim ED Leader
- The Interim ED Leader for middle shift will oversee 18 emergency room beds and five fast track bed in a Level IV Trauma Center.
- The Leader will be responsible for building rapport with new nursing staff to help develop them into strong emergency nurses.
- Focus on increasing patient experience scores and organizing emergency department processes, including teaching, and training the staff.
- Seeking a candidate with five to ten years for emergency management experience who is willing to be hands on.
- BSN required.
- Lufkin provides an outstanding quality of life including excellent schools, beautiful parks and open spaces, cultural arts and a broad range of recreational activities.
- Residents enjoy proximity to Lake Sam Rayburn, the largest body of water in the state of Texas.
- Popular with tourists is the Museum of East Texas, the Ellen Trout Zoo, the Texas Forestry Museum, and the Temple Theater in the Angelina Center for the Arts.
- Whether you like to hunt, fish, hike, bike, canoe, ride horses, photograph wildlife, watch the birds, camp or swim, you can do it all in Lufkin and surrounding communities.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.