Come for the job, stay for the beach – Work as the Interim Director, Behavioral Nursing in Los Angeles, California
- The Interim Director is responsible for overall department management and operations for Behavioral Health
- The Interim will focus on staff engagement and deliver a smooth transition
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Seeking a collaborative and quality-focused leader with financial acumen to prepare and manage budgets
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
- Must have an active California RN license
- Located 20 minutes outside of Los Angeles, Lynwood residents can enjoy all the city has to offer including world class shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Lynwood, California, just 30 minutes from Santa Monica, gives residents easy access to the beach
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!