Interim Cardiac Med/Surg Nurse Manager needed in a Georgia Medical Center
- The Interim Cardiac Med/Surg Nurse Manager will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of a 32-bed Cardiac Med/Surg unit.
- This position will report to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- This leader will work on recruitment and retention initiatives, they will collaborate with educators, and train to build back staff competencies, lastly, this leader will work to grow Cardiac Service Line.
- Ideal candidates will be strong leaders, who can assist with operational turnaround. Should possess a nurturing management style, being visible and approachable. Must be capable of building effective working relationships with staff. Previous cardio experience will be critical.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- BSN required.
- Active RN license required.
- Previous healthcare experience is required.
- Macon, Georgia, is a nature lover’s wonderland. Nestled in the middle of the state and less than two hours from Atlanta, it’s the perfect place to experience the great outdoors. Hike through 180 acres of upland forest at Amerson River Park, pick fresh produce at Lane Southern Orchards or Dickey Farms, hop on your bike for a ride through our Historic Downtown, or kayak along the bubbling Ocmulgee River with help from Ocmulgee Outdoor Expeditions.
- Rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives."
- Explore history at Ocmulgee Mounds Historical Park and Hay House, and the Tubman Museum, the Southeast's largest museum of African American art, history and culture.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.