Seeking two new Interim Directors to oversee Med Surg units at a Georgia Medical Center
- 2 Interim Director Med/Surg Unit positions available
- The Director is responsible for providing effective leadership to manage the clinical and administrative direction of the nursing unit in response to patient and/or community health care needs and expectations.
- Provides the framework for planning, directing, coordinating, and providing patient care services within the departments and in relation to other departments.
- Minimum of seven years of nursing experience and minimum of three years of progressive management experience required.
- RN license required.
- BSN degree required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Macon, Georgia, is a nature lover’s wonderland. Nestled in the middle of the state and less than two hours from Atlanta, it’s the perfect place to experience the great outdoors. Hike through 180 acres of upland forest at Amerson River Park, pick fresh produce at Lane Southern Orchards or Dickey Farms, hop on your bike for a ride through our Historic Downtown, or kayak along the bubbling Ocmulgee River with help from Ocmulgee Outdoor Expeditions.
- Rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives."
- Explore history at Ocmulgee Mounds Historical Park and Hay House, and the Tubman Museum, the Southeast's largest museum of African American art, history and culture.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.