Join SSM Health, a nonprofit health system spanning two dozen hospitals, as the Director of Case Management and Social Work at a Magnet-designated hospital in Madison, Wisconsin!
- The Director of Case Management and Social Work is responsible for operations within case management, utilization review, discharge planning, clinical documentation improvement and social services for SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Seeking a seasoned leader with strengths in utilization management to establish structure in the department, optimize workflows, foster change and engage staff.
- Ideal candidates will bring change leadership in order to implement process improvement initiatives to streamline utilization review, case management, social services and clinical documentation improvement processes.
- Oversee strategic and administrative demands for the department including long-term goal setting, regulatory compliance, metrics, staff performance, budget, program development and process improvement.
- Master’s degree in Behavioral Health, Human Services, Social Work or related discipline is required.
- Must have 5+ years of experience leading care management and/or social services in a healthcare/hospital setting.
- SSM Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system with more than 40,000 employees and 11,000 providers across the Midwest.
- With care delivery sites in Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin, SSM Health includes 23 hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and other outpatient and virtual care services.
- SSM Health is a Magnet-designated organization, aligning the system with the nation’s “gold standard” for positive patient outcomes as a result of nursing best practices.
- Madison, Wisconsin residents enjoy many attractions and activities including sporting events, art galleries, and museums, performing arts centers and great shopping and dining.
- This scenic state capital is located near numerous lakes and protected parks, offering access to pristine fishing opportunities and miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Take advantage of the Dane County Farmers' Market, the largest producer-only farmers' market in the country, on Saturday mornings in the summer, or free concerts performed by the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra’s every week.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Chicago, Illinois are both easily accessible, offering endless entertainment options.