Experienced ED Leader Needed to Oversee Large Department!
- The Interim ED Nurse Manager will oversee daily department operations for an ED with approximately 60,000 annual visits, a Level I Trauma Center, and 180 FTEs.
- Seeking a seasoned and collaborative ED leader to serve as a clinical resource, as well as mentor leaders and staff within the department.
- Focus on employee recruitment and retention strategies, workflow and throughput issues, and scheduling optimization.
- Active RN license in ANY state will be accepted.
- Madison, Wisconsin, residents enjoy many attractions and activities including sporting events, art galleries, and museums, performing arts centers and great shopping and dining.
- This scenic state capital is located near numerous lakes and protected parks, offering access to pristine fishing opportunities and miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Take advantage of the Dane County Farmers' Market, the largest producer-only farmers' market in the country, on Saturday mornings in the summer, or free concerts performed by the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra’s every week.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Chicago, Illinois are both easily accessible, offering endless entertainment options.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!