Seeking an engaged and collaborative leader to join UVA Community Health as their Director of System Facilities in beautiful Manassas, VA!
- The Director of System Facilities works across the three-hospital system to develop and administer programs to all UVA Health Northern Virginia and Culpeper entities.
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and President, this leader will oversee a team of three direct reports, and ~30 FTEs.
- This leader will be tasked with ensuring standardization of processes is implemented throughout each of the three hospitals. Other duties include ensuring the department is survey ready, completing capital planning and forecasting, assist in expansion project planning, and managing vendor contracts.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong, visible leader who is capable of developing and mentoring department staff. Must be able to build effective working relationships across multiple verticals and multiple sites.
- The role will be based out of the Prince William location, travel to other locations is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience in a large, complex organization. Minimum of 10 years’ progressive experience.
- Manassas, Virginia is roughly one hour east of Washington, D.C, and is home to the National Battlefield Park of Virginia where the first and second battles of Bull Run occurred.
- Residents enjoy a variety of educational opportunities including a school system television station, three special education schools and a virtual high school.
- Washington, D.C., capital of the United States and home to global landmarks such as The White House and Smithsonian, offers world-class shopping and dining, professional sports and an array of cultural and historic attractions.
- UVA Community Health is an integrated network of physician offices, outpatient facilities and medical centers that are now more closely aligned with UVA Medical Center and a part of the larger UVA Health System.
- UVA Community Health has an NPR of $400M and a total of 260 licensed beds across all three sites, two ambulatory surgery centers, and one assisted living facility.
- UVA Health is an academic health system with a world-class academic medical center including a level 1 trauma center, an NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, and UVA Children’s. UVA Health also encompasses three community hospitals and an integrated network of primary and specialty care clinics throughout Charlottesville, Culpeper, Northern Virginia, and beyond.
- At UVA Health, employees put the patient at the center of everything they do. Employees ASPIRE to create a culture of excellence, engagement, and trust through core values: Accountability, Stewardship, Professionalism, Integrity, Respect, and Equity.
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center awarded Magnet Recognition to UVA in November 2020.
- UVA Medical Center has been recognized as the No. 1 Hospital in Virginia for children and adults by U.S. News & World Report.