Healthcare facility just outside the D.C. metro is looking for a compliance expert to assess survey readiness as Interim Manager of Accreditation and Regulatory
- Reporting to the Director of Quality & Regulatory Affairs, serve as Interim Manager of the Accreditation and Regulatory department, providing mentoring to staff and incoming leaders
- Assess current state of compliance with regulatory and accreditation standards, and implement an action plan to address any gaps
- Continue to support the team once a permanent Manager is identified while also providing expertise on all aspects of regulatory readiness
- BSN required, Master’s degree preferred
- Manassas, Virginia is roughly one hour east of Washington, D.C.
- The area is home to the National Battlefield Park of Virginia where the first and second battles of Bull Run occurred in the 19th century.
- Residents enjoy a variety of educational opportunities including a school system television station, three special education schools and a virtual high school.
- Washington, D.C., capital of the United States and home to global landmarks such as The White House and Smithsonian, offers world-class shopping and dining, professional sports and an array of cultural and historic attractions.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!