Join the region’s leader in cardiac healthcare as the new Director of Outpatient Cardiology at Catholic Medical Center’s New England Heart & Vascular Institute, located in Beautiful Manchester, NH within an hours reach of the scenic White Mountain and Lakes Region!
- Reporting to the Executive Director, this leader will serve as administrator for daily operations and business demands including scheduling, quality care delivery, efficiency, staffing needs, upgrades to EMR and physician relationships.
- In this newly created role, the Director of Outpatient Cardiology will drive strategy, customer service and market share for the New England Heart & Vascular Institute.
- Must have cardiology practice leadership experience within a large medical group, ideally with multi-site responsibility.
- Seeking a business-oriented leader with significant background in all areas of cardiac care including inpatient, outpatient, non-invasive, procedural, cath lab, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, Master’s preferred.
- Catholic Medical Center (CMC), a member of GraniteOne Health, is a nonprofit acute-care hospital and regional health system based in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- CMC serves over 180,000 patients per year as one of New Hampshire’s largest health systems, licensed for 330-beds, with an affiliated medical staff of over 400 providers and more than 3,000 employees.
- With a nationally recognized team, the New England Heart & Vascular Institute at Catholic Medical Center has experts that specialize in cardiovascular medicine, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, vascular surgery, vascular medicine, vein treatments and cardiovascular imaging.
- New England Heart & Vascular Institute and CMC leaders held a socially distanced ribbon cutting to celebrate the opening of the new Cardiac Radial Lounge, a six-bay lounge with a modernized recovery area that acts as a pre and post procedural unit for outpatient elective cardiac catherization.
- CMC is proud to be one of the few hospitals in New Hampshire ranked by U.S. News & World Report, including a high performing rating in aortic valve surgery, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart bypass surgery and heart failure.
- Located in the heart of New England, Manchester, New Hampshire, is a spectacular combination of a vibrant urban center and the famed natural beauty and abundant recreational opportunities that abound throughout the Granite State.
- The city’s location is prime—Boston, the Atlantic Coast, and New Hampshire’s scenic White Mountain and Lakes Region are all within an hour’s reach, and thanks to its exceptional highway access and the first-class Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, Manchester is accessible from just about anywhere.
- This city has fast become a first-rate entertainment hub in the Northeast, playing host to the hottest concerts, top acts, and biggest events. Manchester has a wide range of shopping and dining options available to them throughout the community and the location allows for easy access to ski resorts, NASCAR races, beaches, state parks, camping, mountains and dozens of other attractions.