Become the Executive Director of Heart & Vascular Service Line at Catholic Medical Center, located in Beautiful Manchester, NH within an hour’s reach of the scenic White Mountains and Lakes Region!
- The Executive Director of Heart & Vascular Service Line provides on-site leadership, direction, and management responsibilities for the cardiovascular program at Catholic Medical Center and the affiliated satellite offices across New Hampshire. The Executive Director of Heart & Vascular Service Line works jointly with the CMC leadership team to ensure cardiovascular services reflect high quality, evidence-based care in a safe, compassionate, efficient, and fiscally responsible environment.
- The ideal leader will have prior Heart Institute experience and will join a team focused on growth and deepening and expanding relationships throughout the service area. They will be responsible for shaping business strategy and leveraging all of the advanced progressive clinical programs and procedures in pursuit of continued excellence.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, Provider Network & Integration with a dyad reporting relationship to the Executive Director of Heart & Vascular Service Line. Will oversee a team of four direct reports and approximately 200 FTEs.
- Develop strategic and operational goals and objective for cardiovascular services, effectively communicating and continuously evaluating Business Plans and progress toward goals
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence, possess strong business acumen experience and be capable of building effective working relationships with staff and physicians.
- Work requires a minimum of seven years business experience in such areas as hospital administration, provider strategic planning, business and operations planning, market research and financial analysis. Or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience. At least 5 years of cardiovascular service line management experience is very strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Catholic Medical Center (CMC), a member of GraniteOne Health, is a nonprofit acute-care hospital and regional health system based in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- CMC serves over 180,000 patients per year as one of New Hampshire’s largest health systems, licensed for 330-beds, with an affiliated medical staff of over 400 providers and more than 3,000 employees.
- CMC is the home of the nationally renowned New England Heart & Vascular Institute, rated among the top cardiovascular programs in the country. Our doctors were the first in the state to perform a mechanical heart/left ventricular assist device implant and first in New England to implant the WATCMAN™ for atrial fibrillation.
- CMC was also one of the first hospitals in New Hampshire to establish a joint venture with independent medical staff members when it became a partner in the freestanding Bedford Ambulatory Surgical Center and imaging center.
- CMC’s birthing unit, The Mom’s Place, was the first hospital in the country to have a neonatal unit based on "couplet care." CMC’s accredited Breast Care Center was the first in the state to use breast angiography and SAVI SCOUT® localization for breast surgery. With primary care practices that care for the very young to the young at heart and our dedication to community outreach programs, CMC is helping to foster a healthier community, every day.
- CMC is proud to be one of the few hospitals in New Hampshire ranked by U.S. News & World Report, including a high performing rating in aortic valve surgery, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart bypass surgery and heart failure.
- Located in the heart of New England, Manchester, New Hampshire, is a spectacular combination of a vibrant urban center and the famed natural beauty and abundant recreational opportunities that abound throughout the Granite State.
- The city’s location is prime—Boston, the Atlantic Coast, and New Hampshire’s scenic White Mountain and Lakes Region are all within an hour’s reach, and thanks to its exceptional highway access and the first-class Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, Manchester is accessible from just about anywhere.
- This city has fast become a first-rate entertainment hub in the Northeast, playing host to the hottest concerts, top acts, and biggest events.
- Manchester has a wide range of shopping and dining options available to them throughout the community and the location allows for easy access to ski resorts, NASCAR races, beaches, state parks, camping, mountains, and dozens of other attractions.