Become the Director of Case Management and Population Health at a medical center in a scenic mountainous town
- The Director of Case Management and Population Health will oversee the operations and staff for Case Management, Social Services, off-site Care Coordinators and Utilization Review.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to, directing the work of the Case Management department in accordance with federal, state and local guidelines and regulations along with facilitating appropriate utilization of hospital and community resources to provide high quality, cost-efficient care, and achieve throughput.
- The Director of Case Management and Population Health will report to the Associate Chief Medical Officer and serve as an administrative link to hospital and system committees representing Discharge Planning and Patient Rights.
- Ideal candidates will identify and participate with other members of the management team on issues and/or need for policy/procedure development.
- A minimum of five years of administrative experience in a hospital Case Management Department and experience in program development required.
- Ability to obtain New Hampshire RN license and BSN required; Master’s preferred.
- Catholic Medical Center (CMC), a member of GraniteOne Health, is a nonprofit acute-care hospital and regional health system based in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- CMC serves over 180,000 patients per year as one of New Hampshire’s largest health systems, licensed for 330-beds, with an affiliated medical staff of over 400 providers and more than 3,000 employees.
- CMC is the home of the nationally-renowned New England Heart & Vascular Institute, rated among the top cardiovascular programs in the country. Our doctors were the first in the state to perform a mechanical heart/left ventricular assist device implant and first in New England to implant the WATCMAN™ for atrial fibrillation.
- CMC was also one of the first hospitals in New Hampshire to establish a joint venture with independent medical staff members when it became a partner in the freestanding Bedford Ambulatory Surgical Center and imaging center.
- CMC’s birthing unit, The Mom’s Place, was the first hospital in the country to have a neonatal unit based on "couplet care." Our nationally—accredited Breast Care Center was the first in the state to use breast angiography and SAVI SCOUT® localization for breast surgery. With primary care practices that care for the very young to the young at heart and our dedication to community outreach programs, CMC is helping to foster a healthier community, everyday.
- CMC is proud to be one of the few hospitals in New Hampshire ranked by U.S. News & World Report, including a high performing rating in aortic valve surgery, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart bypass surgery and heart failure.
- Located in the heart of New England, Manchester, New Hampshire, is a spectacular combination of a vibrant urban center and the famed natural beauty and abundant recreational opportunities that abound throughout the Granite State.
- The city’s location is prime—Boston, the Atlantic Coast, and New Hampshire’s scenic White Mountain and Lakes Region are all within an hour’s reach, and thanks to its exceptional highway access and the first-class Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, Manchester is accessible from just about anywhere.
- This city has fast become a first-rate entertainment hub in the Northeast, playing host to the hottest concerts, top acts, and biggest events.
- Manchester has a wide range of shopping and dining options available to them throughout the community and the location allows for easy access to ski resorts, NASCAR races, beaches, state parks, camping, mountains and dozens of other attractions.