Become the new Executive Director of Finance at Catholic Medical Center, located in beautiful Manchester, NH within an hour’s reach of the scenic White Mountains and Lakes Region!
- The Executive Director of Finance will oversee and direct all activities related to Financial Reporting, Cash Management, Patient Financial Services, Credit & Collections, Budgeting, Tax Preparation, Third Party Reimbursement and Payroll for the CMC Healthcare System.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this leader will oversee a team of six direct reports and 75 FTEs.
- This leader will be a strategic partner on the organization's "Path to Profitability" initiatives, assisting work streams across the enterprise to meet their goals and objectives.
- In addition, this leader will oversee the preparation of consolidated Financial Statements for CMC Healthcare System and all of its subsidiaries, assuring they are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) used by Senior Management.
- Ideal candidates will be strong, visible leaders, with excellent communication skills, think strategically, have tremendous organizational, and public speaking skills. Must be capable of building effective working relationships.
- This position will require the leader to be onsite.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant certification preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of five to eight years’ experience of comprehensive financial management, with a minimum of three years in the healthcare industry. Five to eight years of supervisory experience required.
- Catholic Medical Center (CMC), a member of GraniteOne Health, is a nonprofit acute-care hospital and regional health system based in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- CMC serves over 180,000 patients per year as one of New Hampshire’s largest health systems, licensed for 330-beds, with an affiliated medical staff of over 400 providers and more than 3,000 employees.
- CMC is the home of the nationally renowned New England Heart & Vascular Institute, rated among the top cardiovascular programs in the country. Our doctors were the first in the state to perform a mechanical heart/left ventricular assist device implant and first in New England to implant the WATCMAN™ for atrial fibrillation.
- CMC was also one of the first hospitals in New Hampshire to establish a joint venture with independent medical staff members when it became a partner in the freestanding Bedford Ambulatory Surgical Center and imaging center.
- CMC’s birthing unit, The Mom’s Place, was the first hospital in the country to have a neonatal unit based on "couplet care." CMC’s accredited Breast Care Center was the first in the state to use breast angiography and SAVI SCOUT® localization for breast surgery. With primary care practices that care for the very young to the young at heart and our dedication to community outreach programs, CMC is helping to foster a healthier community, every day.
- CMC is proud to be one of the few hospitals in New Hampshire ranked by U.S. News & World Report, including a high performing rating in aortic valve surgery, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart bypass surgery and heart failure.
- Located in the heart of New England, Manchester, New Hampshire, is a spectacular combination of a vibrant urban center and the famed natural beauty and abundant recreational opportunities that abound throughout the Granite State.
- The city’s location is prime—Boston, the Atlantic Coast, and New Hampshire’s scenic White Mountain and Lakes Region are all within an hour’s reach, and thanks to its exceptional highway access and the first-class Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, Manchester is accessible from just about anywhere.
- This city has fast become a first-rate entertainment hub in the Northeast, playing host to the hottest concerts, top acts, and biggest events.
- Manchester has a wide range of shopping and dining options available to them throughout the community and the location allows for easy access to ski resorts, NASCAR races, beaches, state parks, camping, mountains, and dozens of other attractions.