Seeking a strong, collaborative leader to serve as Interim Nursing Division Director for Medical Group!
- Responsible for standardizing nursing practice, drive the enhancement of quality initiatives, and ensure scopes of practice are maintained.
- The Nursing Director will provide stability, leadership management, and focus on operations.
- Ideal candidates will be collaborative, communicate with a ‘vision forward’ attitude, and demonstrate confidence and reassurance to the team.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Manchester, New Hampshire sits on the Merrimack River in the southern region of the state.
- Nestled in the heart of New England, Manchester is conveniently located within an hour’s drive of Boston, and an hour from the Atlantic Ocean.
- This city has fast become a first-rate entertainment hub in the Northeast, playing host to the hottest concerts, top acts, and biggest events. Manchester has a wide range of shopping and dining options available to them throughout the community and the location allows for easy access to ski resorts, NASCAR races, beaches, state parks, camping, mountains and dozens of other attractions.
- Nashua, New Hampshire is home to over 85,000 residents making it the second largest city in New Hampshire. This vibrant community is situated along the Merrimack and Nashua Rivers and is just 45 minutes away from Boston and 30 minutes from the New Hampshire Seacoast.
- In the city center, sprawling Mine Falls Park, which stretches along the Nashua River, has an extensive trail system. The north end’s large Greeley Park features picnic areas and a playground. Nashua’s summer collegiate baseball league team plays at nearby Holman Stadium. The city is home to Symphony NH, which performs orchestral works at various venues.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.