Lead all Aspects of HR as Interim Manager in Top City to Live!
- Seeking Interim Manager, Human Resources for a hospital that has approximately 180 employees across the hospital and two clinics.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the hands-on Interim Manager is responsible for all aspects of Human Resources, with a particular focus on managing payroll and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Known as the Little Apple, Manhattan is nestled in the heart of the scenic Flint Hills of Kansas, which is home to the Konza Prairie with 7 miles of nature trails and a 8,600-acre prairie reserve, as well as the state’s second largest lake, Tuttle Creek Lake.
- Just two hours from Kansas City, the community is home to Kansas State University and serves a three-county, 130,000-population regional area as a leader in education, trade, health care, entertainment, culture and communication.
- Manhattan has been recognized on the following lists for its quality of life: One of the Top 10 Places to Retire (Money Magazine), No. 3 on a list of Best Small Places for Business and Careers (Forbes), One of the Top 50 College Towns in America (Best College Reviews), and one of the Top 100 Places to Live in America (Livability).
- Aggieville and downtown Manhattan are two of the city’s shopping, eating, and entertainment districts that host annual events such as the mayor’s Christmas parade, St. Patrick’s Day parade, K-State’s homecoming parade, and the Little Apple New Year’s Eve celebration.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!