Join a California Hospital as the Interim Director of Clinical Quality Improvement
- The Interim Director of Clinical Quality Improvement will oversee quality, patient safety, and accreditation for the hospital.
- Focus on preparing for an upcoming survey, as well as working with directors on quality metrics.
- Seeking an experienced leader who has experience with LEAN.
- RN or advanced degree required.
- Pay Range: $180,000 - $190,000 annually
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Manteca is rich in culture and history. There are many parks, museums, restaurants, and shopping areas, such as the Promenade Shops at Orchard Valley and Stadium Center.
- Don’t forget to stop by the Delicato Family Vineyards when in Manteca, California! This family-owned winery has almost a century of experience of farming grapes and crafting quality wines. Trips to the tasting room are free, though the bottles you’ll be tempted to take home are not!
- Enjoy ten acres of American history at Dublin Heritage Park and Museums. Located about an hour away from Manteca, this destination comes complete with historic buildings, lawns and picnic areas. There are also two museums on site: the 1856 Murray Schoolhouse and the Kolb house.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!