Head Care Coordination as Interim Vice President!
- As Interim Vice President of Care Coordination, you will head daily operations for the system
- Goals include reassessing the hospital’s state of implementation, driving core system length-of-stay initiatives, building trust and holding hospital operations accountable for success, and developing a relationship with hospital and system care coordination operations
- Must be available within a two-to-three week timeframe
- BSN required, Master’s highly preferred
- Active Georgia or Compact RN license required
- Marietta, one of Atlanta’s largest suburbs, boasts a mild climate and an array of entertainment options like museums, live theatres, and unique restaurants
- With easy access to Atlanta, you’ll be able to enjoy the suburban lifestyle with big-city amenities like professional sporting events, world-class shopping, and amusement parks
- The National Civic League judged Marietta one of the 10 best communities in the nation as a 2006 All-America City, the oldest and most respected community recognition award in the country
- From the popular farmers market to shows or emerging and established painters and sculptors, there is entertainment around every corner
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!