WellStar Health System, 11 hospital integrated health system, is excited to add a new Associate Vice President, Digestive Health in Atlanta, Georgia
- Reporting to the Chief Clinical Integration Officer, the Associate Vice President for Digestive Health will focus on delivering high-level strategic initiatives, standardization and overall market development of the Digestive Health service offering for the system.
- The Associate Vice President supports growth, customer service, physician integration, consistency of practice, quality and patient safety for the service line.
- Key goals include: strengthening patient loyalty, enhancing physician relations, integrating operations, expanding health screenings, and continuing rapid growth in outpatient business.
- Master’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or similar field is required.
- Must have 10+ years of progressive experience as a hospital service line leader with proven track record of market growth, strategic execution and development.
- Experience in a matrixed healthcare organization, such as a large system or physician group, is strongly preferred.
- WellStar Health System is one of the largest and one of the most integrated healthcare systems in Georgia and upholds national and local rankings for high-quality care, inclusive culture and exceptional providers.
- WellStar Health System’s state-of-the-art facilities include 11 hospitals, 300+ medical office locations, 9 cancer centers, 55 rehabilitation centers, 3 hospice facilities, 1 retirement village, 21 imaging centers, 15 urgent care locations, and 5 health parks.
- As a not-for-profit health system, WellStar’s passion for people extends beyond the system and into the communities served. Each year, WellStar thoughtfully reinvests in the creation of healthier communities through prevention and wellness programs and charity care for eligible patients.
- Marietta, one of Atlanta’s largest suburbs, boasts a mild climate and an array of entertainment options like museums, live theatres and unique restaurants.
- With easy access to Atlanta, you’ll be able to enjoy the suburban lifestyle with big-city amenities like professional sporting events, world-class shopping and amusement parks.
- Despite its proximity to Atlanta, cost of living in Marietta is considerably lower and residents enjoy fairly short commutes when driving into the city – typically around 30 minutes.
- With over 30 colleges and universities located in the city, Atlanta is considered a center for higher education, not to mention its diverse music scene and the largest airport in the world.
- The National Civic League designated Marietta as one of the 10 best communities in the nation as a 2006 All-America City, the oldest and most-respected community recognition award in the country.
- From the popular farmers market to shows or emerging and established painters and sculptors, there is entertainment around every corner.