System-Level Director Opportunity with Leadership for the WellStar Cancer Network Radiology Program Near Atlanta!
- Reporting to the VP of Oncology Services, the System Director provides clinical and administrative leadership for the WellStar Cancer Network Radiation Oncology program across multiple sites
- As the health system’s subject matter expert on Radiation Oncology, the System Director drives best-in-class patient service through strategically engaging physicians, system leadership, and department teams.
- Additional responsibility areas include developing annual program and financial plans, providing regular updates to leadership on utilization of services, identifying improvement opportunities and necessary technology enhancements, and managing staffing.
- Must bring extensive leadership experience in a high-volume Radiation Oncology program. A Radiation Therapy certification is strongly preferred: RTT, CMD or Medical Physicist.
- Bachelor’s required. Master’s preferred.
- WellStar Health System is one of the largest and one of the most integrated healthcare systems in Georgia and upholds national and local rankings for high-quality care, inclusive culture and exceptional providers.
- WellStar Health System’s state-of-the-art facilities include 11 hospitals, 300+ medical office locations, 9 cancer centers, 55 rehabilitation centers, 3 hospice facilities, 1 retirement village, 21 imaging centers, 15 urgent care locations, and 5 health parks.
- As a not-for-profit health system, WellStar’s passion for people extends beyond the system and into the communities served. Each year, WellStar thoughtfully reinvests in the creation of healthier communities through prevention and wellness programs and charity care for eligible patients.
- Marietta, one of Atlanta’s largest suburbs, boasts a mild climate and an array of entertainment options like museums, live theatres and unique restaurants.
- With easy access to Atlanta, you’ll be able to enjoy the suburban lifestyle with big-city amenities like professional sporting events, world-class shopping and amusement parks.
- Despite its proximity to Atlanta, cost of living in Marietta is considerably lower and residents enjoy fairly short commutes when driving into the city – typically around 30 minutes.
- With over 30 colleges and universities located in the city, Atlanta is considered a center for higher education, not to mention its diverse music scene and the largest airport in the world.
- The National Civic League designated Marietta as one of the 10 best communities in the nation as a 2006 All-America City, the oldest and most-respected community recognition award in the country.
- From the popular farmers market to shows or emerging and established painters and sculptors, there is entertainment around every corner.