A Georgia healthcare organization is seeking their new Interim Medical Group Leader!
- The Interim Medical Group Leader will be responsible for the oversight of the day-to-day operations within the medical group, digestive service line, and ambulatory practices throughout multiple practice locations.
- The Interim Director will be accountable for the implementation of process improvement as it pertains to departmental initiatives including the stabilization of leadership teams, clinical operations, and quality metrics.
- This leader will be responsible for providing and maintaining a positive work environment while improving collaboration, communication, and employee engagement strategies.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Active RN license is required.
- Healthcare experience is required.
- Marietta, one of Atlanta’s largest suburbs, boasts a mild climate and an array of entertainment options like museums, live theatres and unique restaurants.
- With easy access to Atlanta, you’ll be able to enjoy the suburban lifestyle with big-city amenities like professional sporting events, world-class shopping and amusement parks.
- Despite its proximity to Atlanta, cost of living in Marietta is considerably lower and residents enjoy fairly short commutes when driving into the city – typically around 30 minutes.
- With over 30 colleges and universities located in the city, Atlanta is considered a center for higher education, not to mention its diverse music scene and the largest airport in the world.
- The National Civic League designated Marietta as one of the 10 best communities in the nation as a 2006 All-America City, the oldest and most-respected community recognition award in the country.
- From the popular farmers market to shows or emerging and established painters and sculptors, there is entertainment around every corner.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.