Collaborative Leader Needed to Drive Provider Recruitment Strategies as New Executive Director at WellStar Health System Outside of Atlanta!
- Reporting to WellStar Medical Group (WMG) VP of Human Resources and matrixed to Wellstar Health System’s VP of Talent Acquisition, the Executive Director of Provider Recruitment will provide operational and strategic leadership for the full scope of provider recruitment and onboarding.
- Major areas of focus include, but are not limited to, employer branding, selection, credentialing and onboarding, while ensuring a standard and compliant process.
- The Executive Director will partner closely with system and physician leadership, as well as provide clear direction and mentoring to the department’s team, to advance provider recruitment objectives and deliver a high-quality experience for all candidates.
- Must bring 5+ years of demonstrated leadership success in provider recruitment and talent acquisition, as well as relevant recruitment experience within a large healthcare system.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System and managing to KPIs is highly preferred.
- Fellow of Association of Staff Physician Recruiter (FASPR) certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Nationally ranked and locally recognized for high-quality care, inclusive culture, and exceptional doctors and caregivers, WellStar Health System is one of the largest and one of the most integrated healthcare systems in Georgia.
- WellStar Health System’s state-of-the-art facilities include 11 hospitals, 300+ medical office locations, 9 cancer centers, 55 rehabilitation centers, 3 hospice facilities, 1 retirement village, 21 imaging centers, 15 urgent care locations, and 5 health parks.
- As a not-for-profit health system, WellStar’s passion for people extends beyond the system and into the communities served. Each year, WellStar thoughtfully reinvests in the creation of healthier communities through prevention and wellness programs and charity care for eligible patients.
- Marietta, one of Atlanta’s largest suburbs, boasts a mild climate and an array of entertainment options including museums, live theatres, and unique, delicious restaurants.
- With easy access to Atlanta (known as the “city in a forest”), you’ll be able to enjoy the suburban lifestyle with big-city amenities like professional sporting events, world-class shopping, and a bevy amusement parks.
- With over 30 colleges and universities located in the city, Atlanta is considered a center for higher education, not to mention its diverse music scene and the largest airport in the world.
- The National Civic League judged Marietta one of the 10 best communities in the nation as a 2006 All-America City, the oldest and most-respected community recognition award in the country.
- From the popular farmers market to shows or emerging and established painters and sculptors, there is entertainment around every corner.