Join one of Georgia’s premier healthcare facilities as the Executive Director of Surgical Services at WellStar Kennestone Hospital in Atlanta
- The Executive Director for Surgical Services provides operational, administrative and business direction for the hospital’s surgical service line
- Scope includes 20 Operating Rooms, pre- and post-operative care, a surgery center with six ORs, a freestanding ASC with three ORs and six GI rooms
- The Executive Director prioritizes process improvement planning, operational efficiency, optimizing resources and space, volume growth and building strong relationships with staff and physicians
- The Executive Director reports to the VP of Operations and will oversee 380 FTEs, including five direct reports
- BSN with Master’s degree required
- Must have prior Director-level experience over surgical services in a large acute care facility
- Marietta, one of Atlanta’s largest suburbs, boasts a mild climate and an array of entertainment options like museums, live theatres, and unique restaurants
- With easy access to Atlanta, you’ll be able to enjoy the suburban lifestyle with big-city amenities like professional sporting events, world-class shopping, and amusement parks
- The National Civic League judged Marietta one of the 10 best communities in the nation as a 2006 All-America City, the oldest and most respected community recognition award in the country
- From the popular farmers market to shows or emerging and established painters and sculptors, there is entertainment around every corner
- WellStar Kennestone Hospital, a member of WellStar Health System, is a Top 100 Hospital providing 633 patient beds and a Level II Trauma Center
- WellStar Kennestone consistently drives advancements in medical care and quality service, as demonstrated by the recent expansion of an Emergency Department tower and adopting the Magnet journey
- Nationally ranked and locally recognized for high-quality care, inclusive culture, and exceptional doctors and caregivers, WellStar Health System is one of the largest and one of the most integrated healthcare systems in Georgia.
- WellStar Health System’s state-of-the-art facilities include 11 hospitals, 250+ medical office locations, 9 cancer centers, 55 rehabilitation centers, 3 hospice facilities, 1 retirement village, 21 imaging centers, 15 urgent care locations, and 5 health parks.
- As a not-for-profit health system, WellStar’s passion for people extends beyond the system and into the communities served. Each year, WellStar thoughtfully reinvests in the creation of healthier communities through prevention and wellness programs and charity care for eligible patients.