Seeking visible Interim Director for Med/Surg and Labor & Delivery for a Regional Medical Center
- The Interim Director for Med/Surg and Labor & Delivery will oversee both departments with 2 direct reports with Labor and Delivery averaging over 400 deliveries a year while having an average census of 8-12 patients on the floor.
- This position will report to the Vice President AMG while supporting the leaders and having resources available to the 40 FTE's.
- Responsible for building engagement within the staff as well as identify and share recommendations for the RN structure.
- Ideal candidate will have reorganization experience in structuring/scheduling for acute care, Union experience, and can lead with an open mind.
- Marshall is located in the southwest part of Minnesota and is an outdoor lover’s dream!
- An extremely low cost of living, several educational institutions and very low crime rate makes Marshall the perfect place for families.
- Downtown Marshall has quaint restaurants, unique boutiques and town events to entertain the masses.
- Marshall is less than three hours from Minneapolis and less than two hours from Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!