Serve as a key trusted advisor for MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center as you take on the role of HRBP!
- The HRBP will oversee 3+ direct reports and serves in a key leadership role, providing strategic direction, vision, and guidance as it pertains to the integration of HR strategies, operations and services.
- Provides vision, guidance and mentorship on leadership development, performance management, talent management, organizational alignment, culture, and employee engagement.
- Drive problem solving within the HR team, act as the owner of compliance, and serve as the day-to-day point person for HR related initiatives and coaching within the organization.
- Ideal candidates will bring HR policy and regulation experience, have the ability to easily multi-task and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of and experience in health care/faith-based health care preferred.
- 10 years of experience in HR Operations/ HR Generalist backgrounds preferred.
- MBA or MA in Human Resources, Business Administration or Industrial Psychology preferred.
- MercyOne is the largest health care system in Iowa. They continue under the latest agreement between Trinity Health and CommonSpirit Health two of the nation’s largest not-for-profit health systems.
- On a local level, MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center spans 15 counties across northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
- MercyOne also offers ambulatory care through our MercyOne Family Medicine Clinics (a primary care and specialty physician network), a home health agency, a hospice, a regional referral laboratory, regional rehabilitation and diagnostic technology services, pharmacies, an emergency services network and a variety of other health care services.
- MercyOne North Iowa holds management agreements with seven rural primary care hospitals, making them the premier rural health care delivery network in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
- At MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, they continually achieve remarkable results for their patients through the unlimited power of teamwork, the highest standards of quality, dynamic partnerships and advanced technology.
- Home to Meredith Willson, author and composer of "The Music Man," Mason City is the original ‘River City’ and has a long history with a bright future.
- Residents enjoy the quality of life in a small-town atmosphere while enjoying the amenities of cities much larger in size. Located in north central Iowa, it is the center of activity between Minneapolis and Des Moines.
- Mason City is known for its strong musical tradition. The first annual North Iowa Band Festival marched down the street in 1936. This popular annual tradition draws bands from across the region to compete in the marching competition and the chosen designees as the school’s queen and king contestants also hope to be crowned by day’s end.
- A rich architectural heritage is found in Mason City, which contains one of the largest concentrations of Prairie School architecture in one location, featuring both commercial and residential buildings.