Amazing opportunity to serve as onsite leader at a Kentucky medical center as their newest Interim Human Resources (HR) Director!
- The Interim Human Resources Director will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the HR department.
- This onsite role will report to Associate Vice President of Talent Acquisition and oversee a team of two FTEs.
- This leader will be expected to be the change agent and move the department forward from very antiquated HR tactics. They will be asked to transition the team into a new HR system, standardize the HR process, and stabilize staffing functions. They will do this by assessing the current operations and make recommendations for improvement through best practice and past experiences.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, with tremendous communication skills. They should be subject matter experts in their field and be capable of driving effective change.
- PHR, SPHR or SHRM-CP professional certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be available to start within two weeks of acceptance.
- Mayfield is a home rule–class city and the county seat of Graves County, Kentucky. The city is abundant in history, dating from the early 19th century. Mayfield has survived wars and depressions
- Mayfield is well-known for its antiques and visitors can spend hours browsing for treasures in our beautiful, historic downtown's antiques stores. Shopping in Mayfield is a treasure-hunt in itself, as our business owners pride themselves in offering unique items at reasonable prices.
- Frisbees are for more than giving your canine a workout in Mayfield's Kess Creek Park. Located off South 10th Street extended, the park currently offers 18 'targets' of professional disc golf for enthusiasts of the flying saucer sport.
- Mayfield is located in beautiful western Kentucky, right off Interstate 69. We are within 30 miles of Kentucky Lake to the east, the Ohio River to the north, and the Mississippi River to the west.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.