Establish Quality Service and Care as Director of Cath Lab at a Heart Hospital in Texas!
- As Director of Cath Lab, you will work to establish operational efficiency within the department, drive start-time improvements, and develop a robust relationship with supply chain management.
- The ideal leader will be someone who is engaged and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. This individual will also work to bridge the gap between administration and staff and to develop trust with cardiologists.
- A BSN or Technologist degree is required, to be considered for this opportunity; a master’s degree is preferred.
- Director-level experience is highly preferred.
- McAllen Heart Hospital (a Level II Trauma Center) was awarded an ‘A’ from The Leapfrog Group’s Fall 2019 Hospital Safety Grade. The Safety Grade assigns an ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’ or ‘F’ grade to hospitals across the country based on their performance in preventing medical errors, injuries, accidents, infections and other harms to patients in their care.
- McAllen Heart Hospital is one of the first freestanding cardiology and cardiovascular hospitals built in the United States, is dedicated solely to heart-related medical needs for patients.
- Providing diagnosis and treatment, emergency heart care, cardiac catheterization, heart surgery, and education, McAllen is also equipped with a full-service emergency department, as well as a bariatric surgery center.
- McAllen is part of South Texas Health System, a regional multi-hospital system that has earned a reputation for excellence in providing quality healthcare to residents of the Rio Grande Valley. STHS offers a comprehensive array of medical services, including cardiovascular, maternity and women's health, emergency and surgical care, along with specialty programs in chest pain, pediatrics, diabetes, wound care, bariatric surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery, rehabilitation, and behavioral health services.
- McAllen, Texas is located at the southern tip of the state in the Rio Grande Valley and is about 70 miles west of the Gulf of Mexico.
- The area is a diverse landscape positioned on a major flyway/migratory path of birds between North and South America. Other outdoor recreation includes the Bicentennial Bike Path, the Zinnia Spray Water Park, and the Palm View Golf Course.
- McAllen is best known for its low cost of living, great educational system, culture, and exceptional weather.