Join a Pennsylvania Hospital as the New Interim Nurse Manager- Labor & Delivery!
- The Interim Nurse Manager- Labor and Delivery will be responsible for improving processes and ensuring the L&D department continues to meet goals.
- Ideal candidates will bring excellent communication skills as well as the ability to build and develop a strong team.
- Must bring previous Labor & Delivery experience.
- Current Active PA RN license required.
- Must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- Media, Pennsylvania is a small suburb just outside the Philadelphia metro, less than an hour away.
- Local attractions include the Tyler Arboretum, Ridley State Creek Park and Pennsylvania Veterans Museum.
- Quaintly referred to as “Everybody’s Hometown”, Media was recently selected as one of Apartment Therapy’s “Coolest Suburbs in America 2019”.
- A motherhood wellness center and an abundance of child-centered activity options, like Media’s Toddler Town and the Media Tot Lot, make Media an idyllic place for young families.
- The area holds a community-centric vibe demonstrated by the Media FreeStore, where locals can drop off items they no longer need and pick up ones they do, totally for free.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!