Join a dynamic network of hospitals when you become Clinical Director, Emergency Services for Methodist Germantown Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee
- The Clinical Director, Emergency Services supports best practice of clinical and quality patient care for a 28-bed Emergency Department at Methodist Germantown Hospital
- Oversee the daily responsibilities of the department including operations, staffing and management of 135 employees
- The Clinical Director should work to improve flow in the ED, throughput, recruitment and retention
- Seeking an experienced ED leader committed to building trust, mentoring staff and adopting the Methodist Healthcare culture
- BSN required and Master’s preferred (Master’s can be in progress)
- Methodist Germantown Hospital operates a busy, 28-bed Emergency Department that handles nearly 60,000 visits annually, and is accompanied by an 8-bed pediatric ED for patients 14 and under
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is a $1.8 B integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Memphis, Tennessee offering specialized care for individuals living in the Mid-South
- Since its inception in 1918, Methodist has grown from a single hospital into a healthcare system that includes six adult hospitals, one children’s hospital, a home health agency, residential hospice, surgery and diagnostic centers, cancer treatment center, physician practices and outpatient clinics
- Rooted in the values of service, quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation, Methodist’s culture, The Power of One, is at the heart of everything, from treating patients and partnering with families, to hiring new associates and volunteering in the community.
- Methodist has received countless awards, including being ranked nationally in eight children’s specialties and a Most Wired designation for the exceptional way the hospital uses technology to engage with patients.
- Memphis, Tennessee is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the Unites States