A tremendous opportunity to work in a brand new facility as the Director, Cardiovascular Services for Methodist University Hospital
- The Director of Cardiovascular Services is a newly created role, focusing on inpatient cardiac care
- The Director is responsible for three areas encompassing 16 CVICU beds, 48 in cardiac stepdown and an additional 48 beds for cardiac medical surgical
- This leader will help to develop the clinical directors, deliver efficiency to patient flow, handle recruitment and help the department adapt, following the move to a brand new patient tower
- Establish cross-training within the service line to maximize utilization and address key metric areas including quality, safety, staff engagement and patient experience
- The Director is a key player in developing physician diad partnerships, driving Magnet focus and supporting an academic hospital culture
- Must have BSN with Master’s degree or MSN, plus experience leading a cardiovascular service line
- Methodist University Hospital is a 617-bed facility, the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Methodist Healthcare System, located in the heart of the Memphis Medical Center
- The University Hospital brings together research, medicine, and innovation, as the major academic campus and primary teaching hospital of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
- Rooted in the values of service, quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation, Methodist’s culture, The Power of One, is at the heart of everything, from treating patients and partnering with families, to hiring new associates and volunteering in the community.
- Methodist has received countless awards, including being ranked nationally in eight children’s specialties and a Most Wired designation for the exceptional way the hospital uses technology to engage with patients.
- Memphis, Tennessee is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the Unites States