Become Clinical Director, Cardiac Stepdown with a teaching hospital on the Magnet journey
- The Clinical Director, Cardiovascular Stepdown is responsible for a 44-bed unit handling CV stepdown cases
- The Clinical Director focuses heavily on employee development, engagement, recruitment and retention
- Lead initiatives to improve key metrics including satisfaction, quality, turnover and productivity
- The ideal candidate will be skilled in driving change management, communication, accountability, visibility and engagement
- RN with Master's degree and previous leadership experience in cardiovascular services required
- Methodist University Hospital operates a certified primary stroke center and accredited chest pain center
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is a $1.8 B integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Memphis, Tennessee offering specialized care for individuals living in the Mid-South
- Since its inception in 1918, Methodist has grown from a single hospital into a healthcare system that includes six adult hospitals, one children’s hospital, a home health agency, residential hospice, surgery and diagnostic centers, cancer treatment center, physician practices and outpatient clinics
- Rooted in the values of service, quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation, Methodist’s culture, The Power of One, is at the heart of everything, from treating patients and partnering with families, to hiring new associates and volunteering in the community.
- Methodist has received countless awards, including being ranked nationally in eight children’s specialties and a Most Wired designation for the exceptional way the hospital uses technology to engage with patients.
- Memphis, Tennessee is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the Unites States