Exciting Leadership Opportunity to Join a Large Academic Facility and “Best Hospital” as Director of Case Management!
- Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Director of Case Management will provide clinical and strategic leadership to the department at Methodist University Hospital, a 617-bed academic facility, including oversight of all case management, utilization review, intake, and discharge planning programs.
- Seeking a collaborative and visible change agent to drive optimal patient care and clinical, financial, and resource outcomes by serving as a partner and patient advocate across all hospital departments, as well as coaching and facilitating education to assigned teams.
- Must bring knowledge of discharge planning, utilization management, case management, performance improvement, and managed care reimbursement, and a strong understanding of pre-acute and post-acute care.
- Master’s degree and Certified Case Manager (CCM) or Accredited Case Manager (ACM) strongly preferred.
- RN required and can works towards obtaining a Tennessee or Compact license.
Earn $2,500 For Referring a Peer!
- You can earn a special $2,500 bonus if you share a referral of a Case Management leader who is placed in the role. Click the "Refer a Colleague" button or here to learn more.
- Methodist University Hospital is the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare system with a 617-bed facility located in the heart of the Memphis Medical Center.
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is a $1.8 B integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Memphis, Tennessee, offering specialized care for individuals living in the Mid-South. Since its inception in 1918, Methodist has grown from a single hospital into a healthcare system that includes six adult hospitals, one children’s hospital, a home health agency, residential hospice, surgery and diagnostic centers, cancer treatment center, physician practices and outpatient clinics.
- As the major academic campus and principal teaching hospital of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Methodist University Hospital brings together research, medicine, and innovation. This partnership supports multidisciplinary collaboration among doctors and clinical team members, leading to more advanced medical care for patients.
- Methodist University Hospital was named a Best Hospital in Memphis by U.S. News and World Report in 2020-21 and received an “A” Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade in 2020. The hospital also operates a certified primary stroke center and accredited chest pain center.
- Memphis, Tennessee, is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities.
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city.
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ.
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the Unites States.