Collaborative Nursing Leader Needed to Serve as Associate Chief Nursing Officer at Methodist University Hospital, a 617-bed facility in Memphis!
- The Associate Chief Nursing Officer provides strategic direction and administration for all inpatient departments and affiliated areas at Methodist University Hospital.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Associate CNO directs all patient care services and drives standardized processes to enhance patient experience, quality, and productivity measures.
- This leader will maintain strong partnerships with physicians, hospital departments, and system stakeholders.
- Must bring 5+ years of inpatient management experience in a large or multi-site acute care setting, and prior Magnet-Journey experience is preferred.
- Master’s degree required, with either a BSN or MSN.
- Methodist University Hospital is a 617-bed facility, the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Methodist Healthcare System, located in the heart of the Memphis Medical Center.
- In 2019, Methodist University Hospital opened a new 450,000-square-foot, nine-story tower as part of the campus’ $275 million campus expansion project.
- The University Hospital brings together research, medicine, and innovation, as the major academic campus and primary teaching hospital of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
- Rooted in the values of service, quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation, Methodist’s culture, The Power of One, is at the heart of everything, from treating patients and partnering with families, to hiring new associates and volunteering in the community.
- Methodist has received countless awards, including being ranked nationally in eight children’s specialties and a Most Wired designation for the exceptional way the hospital uses technology to engage with patients.
- Memphis, Tennessee, is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities.
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city.
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ.
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the Unites States.