Head Research as Senior Director for a Facility in Memphis, Tennessee!
- As the Senior Director of Research, you are responsible for strategic planning, research infrastructure, clinical care standards, program development, and service excellence.
- Goals include providing leadership toward the vision of bridging scientific research and clinical care through a matrix model, business and financial planning surrounding infrastructure and support research, and ensuring accountability to the highest level of clinical care and research standards
- Five years’ experience in a clinical/research lab, or other research-related fields, and prior clinical trials experience required
- Master’s in health/hospital administration, business administration, or related field required
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is a $1.8 B integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Memphis, Tennessee offering specialized care for individuals living in the Mid-South.
- Since its inception in 1918, Methodist has grown from a single hospital into a healthcare system that includes six adult hospitals, one children’s hospital, a home health agency, residential hospice, surgery, and diagnostic centers, cancer treatment center, physician practices, and outpatient clinics.
- Rooted in the values of service, quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation, Methodist’s culture, The Power of One, is at the heart of everything, from treating patients and partnering with families, to hiring new associates and volunteering in the community.
- Methodist has received countless awards, including being ranked nationally in eight children’s specialties and a Most Wired designation for the exceptional way the hospital uses technology to engage with patients.
- Memphis, Tennessee is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the Unites States