Maintain patient satisfaction and quality outcomes when you become Interim Director CVICU
- Manage business operations and ensure daily processes, including productivity and staffing, are running smoothly in the cardiovascular intensive care unit
- The Interim Director has a strong cardiac nursing background to support staff development and mentoring
- Must have Director-level experience in CVICU and some background in an academic hospital setting
- Ideal candidates will also have experience with Magnet and shared governance organizations
- Mush have active compact or Tennessee RN license
- Memphis, Tennessee is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities.
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city.
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ.
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the United States.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!