Memphis teaching hospital seeks Patient Care Coordinator to help manage the Cardiovascular Operating Room
- The Patient Care Coordinator serves as a frontline leader for the Cardiovascular Operating Room, ensuring adequate staffing and resources for the department
- Reporting to the Clinical Director, the Patient Care Coordinator provides support to daily operations including helping with room turnover, managing call lines and onboarding new staff
- Focus on growing the CV team and maintain patient flow
- Must have a strong clinical background in CVOR, ideally as a team lead, assistant manager or similar supervisory role
- BSN degree and three or more years of relevant experience
- Methodist University Hospital operates a certified primary stroke center and accredited chest pain center
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is a $1.8 B integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Memphis, Tennessee offering specialized care for individuals living in the Mid-South
- Since its inception in 1918, Methodist has grown from a single hospital into a healthcare system that includes six adult hospitals, one children’s hospital, a home health agency, residential hospice, surgery and diagnostic centers, cancer treatment center, physician practices and outpatient clinics
- Rooted in the values of service, quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation, Methodist’s culture, The Power of One, is at the heart of everything, from treating patients and partnering with families, to hiring new associates and volunteering in the community.
- Methodist has received countless awards, including being ranked nationally in eight children’s specialties and a Most Wired designation for the exceptional way the hospital uses technology to engage with patients.
- Memphis, Tennessee is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the Unites States