Oversee clinical learning and development as the Director of Clinical Education for Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, a health system with more than a half dozen hospitals
- The Director of Clinical Education will drive innovation with a proactive style of leadership in engaging clinical education and passion for helping to create strong programs/nursing development.
- The Director of Clinical Education is responsible for clinical learning and professional nursing development for Methodist Healthcare, encompassing six acute care facilities, a children’s hospital and other sites
- Reporting to the System Chief Nursing Officer, the Director of Clinical Education will operate as a servant leader, prioritizing the success and growth of residents to equip them with the knowledge to best care for patients
- Minimum BSN with Master’s degree required; DNP or PhD preferred
- Simulation experience and Magnet hospital background are preferred
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is a $1.8 B integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Memphis, Tennessee offering specialized care for individuals living in the Mid-South
- Since its inception in 1918, Methodist has grown from a single hospital into a healthcare system that includes six adult hospitals, one children’s hospital, a home health agency, residential hospice, surgery and diagnostic centers, cancer treatment center, physician practices and outpatient clinics
- Rooted in the values of service, quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation, Methodist’s culture, The Power of One, is at the heart of everything, from treating patients and partnering with families, to hiring new associates and volunteering in the community.
- Memphis, Tennessee is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the Unites States