A Tennessee Healthcare Center is in need of an Interim Director of Associate Health to join their team
- The Interim Director of Associate Health will provide strategic leadership for the development and implementation of Associate Health programs and services.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Service Operations, this leader will oversee a team of 15 FTEs.
- This leader will be asked to stabilize the existing team during a time of leadership transition. They will also be tasked with assessing current department processes and develop an implementation plan in conjunction with organization leadership. Finally, they will review existing policies and procedures ensuring guidelines are met and/or update accordingly.
- The ideal candidate will be a well-seasoned professional with previous leadership experience. Knowledge of Workers Compensation, OSHA, ADA, FMLA will be vital. Must possess excellent communication skills.
- BSN required. COHN certification preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Memphis, Tennessee, is a growing city also known as the “Urban Playground” that boasts a wide range of cultures that are represented through its people, cuisine, businesses, music, and entertainment. It is also known for its welcoming Southern hospitality, which is endless, much like its vibrant music scene.
- Memphis is the birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and offers a wide variety of entertainment options including endless entertainment on Beale Street, known as the Home of the Blues. The city also hosts several music festivals and events, as well as recording studios and music attractions.
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ with more than a dozen options to chose from, many in which are award winning. You can also find an array of soul food, authentic Italian and Mexican cuisine, as well as many breweries and distilleries.
- The city holds popular attractions and activities including Elvis Presley’s Graceland, The National Civil Rights Museum, Memphis Zoo, Memphis Music Hall of Fame, and even more. Memphis also offers other indoor activities including shopping, the Orpheum Theatre, and the Historical Haunts ghost tours.
- Memphis offers affordable housing within the booming real estate market and is well known for its affordable living costs. In addition, Memphis is growing and changing their education system to serve the next generation and offer 18 public school districts, over 100 private schools, and all together are responsible for the education of more than 250,000 students.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.